SPIDER partners Universidad Mayor de San Andrés in Bolivia and University of Dar es Salaam in Tanzania have inititated a collaboration that is the first of its kind where UDSM will use and further develop the open source research management system that UMSA has developed.
- Digital Health Projects progressing to phase 2 of Open Call
- OPEN CALL for Project in Digital Health
- Can telehealth be an option for increasing cervical cancer screening rates in Kenya?
- Time to ensure that technology is a tool for adolescent peer-to-peer support and HIV prevention, care and treatment
- Update on the open call for T&A in Myanmar
Bilateral Bolivia Call Capacity building Digital Health East Africa Education Ethiopia Event Events Health blog ICT4Education ICT4Health ICT4SI ICT regulation Inclusion ITP mhealth mobile Myanmar open data open source Phandeeyar report Research Rwanda social innovation Tanzania telehealth Transparency Uganda Zambia