SPIDER partners Universidad Mayor de San Andrés in Bolivia and University of Dar es Salaam in Tanzania have inititated a collaboration that is the first of its kind where UDSM will use and further develop the open source research management system that UMSA has developed.
- Can telehealth be an option for increasing cervical cancer screening rates in Kenya?
- Time to ensure that technology is a tool for adolescent peer-to-peer support and HIV prevention, care and treatment
- Update on the open call for T&A in Myanmar
- Launch of Uganda Sign Language App November 1st
- Can Not-for-Profit Organisations Really Ever Be Innovative?
Bilateral Bolivia Call Capacity building East Africa Education Ethiopia Event Events Health blog ICT4Education ICT4Health ICT4SI ICT regulation Inclusion ITP mhealth mobile Myanmar open data open source Phandeeyar report Research Rwanda social innovation Tanzania telehealth Transparency Uganda Zambia